Sunday, January 30, 2011

.real shoe fetish.

looking around at some blogs i came across 'Lumedisco' which i really admire.
((check her out @ lumedisco.blogspot.com/))
She makes her own shoes && when i came across these i was truely inspired to try && diy my own unique shoe.
These are some the inspire my work. I will post my finishd shoe when i complete it
((even if it doesnt come out how i expect.lol.))


((her show above called 'Veggie' which inspired me))

((shoes below are kinda sorta where im aiming for..i want something unique but ofcourse i wont go all out crazy in the beginning))













most of these shoes are Jeffery Campbell .. YES!! i loooovvee him!! && why wouldnt he inspire me!! im very creative && i get into alot of crafts..Like once i made wigs =)
I haven't made jewelry yet but i have discussed doing it...But lets take it one step at a time..I will start by re-creating a shoe into making it my own..&& as soon as i make it i will post it!!

PS TOMORROW THE WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY WILL BE ANNOUNCED!! GOODLUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment